We recognise that quality, health and safety and environmental management are an integral part of our business. These are a primary responsibility of our management team and key to good business practice when it comes to adopting appropriate quality standards. We are proud to have achieved the ISO 9001/2000 quality standard certificate in 2004 and are committed to maintaining these standards at all times.
Our company quality policy calls for continuous improvement in our quality management activities and business and is conducted according to the principles that we agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of management resources in all quality matters.
- Communicate quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Adopt a forward looking view on future business decisions which may have quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.