FULL TIME CONTRACTED PACKERS WANTED
LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM JOB WORKING IN A LOCAL DISTRIBUTION CENTRE?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES IN OLDHAM?
We are looking for committed people to join our Distribution Centre team to develop long term careers at the company. We are not looking for short term workers, instead those interested in obtaining a stable and worthwhile job/career at a growing and fast paced company
What we need?
Experienced Packers needed for busy distribution centres based in the Oldham area (Heron & Manor Mill) on a Full Time basis.
Key duties will be:
· Packing orders, parcels for deliveries to required timeframes and speed
· Packing and processing Amazon and other Ecommerce orders
· Processing and re-labelling orders, parcels and products
· Transporting stock to floors using conveyors and lifts
· General tidying of work station
The role offers:
· Good rates of pay,
· Overtime at Time & Half,
· Good working conditions and staff benefits
· Pension contributions
· Guaranteed Contracted (40) hours and permanent contracts
· Training and Career opportunities
· 25 days Holiday (plus bank holidays)
· Staff discounts on our products
· Paid for social events
· Many other staff benefits
This role is ideal for people seeking to work for a busy and growing company that offers good working conditions and benefits for its workers. Or looking for some additional income.
Please register interest before 31.01.21.
Applicants will be required to complete a short application form before being considered for interview.
· Experience of packing or processing in distribution centre is ideal but not essential
· Local to the Oldham area and easy to commute to Oldham
· Physically fit and able to complete manual labour
· Good English language, reading , writing and speaking
· No criminal convictions and able to receive good references
· Some knowledge of picking and general warehousing duties.
· Flexible and able to complete overtime on evenings and weekends.
The Ultimate Products story
From a spark in Oldham to a global success. We’re the cogs in the retail machine, studying the latest trends, designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative, branded products at the best prices to a mass market. We’ve established strong working relationships with Internationally recognised retailers (including Tesco, Asda and Amazon), filling the shelves of the world’s favourite stores in 38 countries. Our purpose is to provide “beautiful products for every home.”
Our recognised brands (including Salter, Beldray and Russell Hobbs) have a reputation for high quality and on trend design, and they’re faithful household names – some that even your grandparents love.
Since 1997, we’ve grown into a public limited company with an annual turnover exceeding £100 million, allowing us to increase our brand awareness, transparency and company reputation. Our relationships with our shareholders, customers and the consumer are only getting stronger. We have strong corporate values, supporting local charities and initiatives, giving back to the community that helped build us, and we’re trusted to deliver unbeatable results every time.