Graduate SchemeRegular Full-Time Opportunity
The UP story
Ultimate Products has evolved from a local business into a global success with a turnover now exceeding £100 million. We are a major supplier of branded consumer goods and work alongside over 300 world-class retailers to bring quality goods to market. We have offices around the world including the UK, China, Hong Kong, Germany, Holland and Belgium. Our brand portfolio has grown extensively across our 12 product divisions and our prominent brands include Beldray, Russell Hobbs, Progress and Salter.
An international PLC business, we’re committed to providing the latest trends on the consumer market and delivering an end to end service to our customers. Our retail partners include UK and international retailers such as B&M, Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Argos, B&Q, and TKMaxx.
At UP we pride ourselves on delivering tomorrow’s products today.
Our Graduate Development Scheme
Join one of the fastest-growing graduate schemes in the North West and start your Ultimate journey.
Ultimate Products Ltd are looking for committed and career-driven graduates to join our unique development programme in January 2020. If you’ve already graduated or due to graduate this year, our job roles offer dedicated training, development and experience!
At Ultimate Products, we recognise that grads often have a fantastic array of transferable skills but lack experience and role-specific training. That’s where we come in. Our graduate programme combines on the job training with regular reviews, meetings and development plans to give our grads the best possible first step on the career ladder.
As a trainee within the Ultimate Products Graduate Development Scheme, you will undergo a dedicated training programme to gain first-hand experience within your industry. Our positions are challenging and fast-paced, meaning they offer excellent learning potential and opportunities for progression. Which path will you take?
- Design & Marketing
- Supply Chain & Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Data Analysis
- Customer Services
What we look for
Our ideal candidates will be focussed, driven and enthusiastic with an interest in pursuing a career in a leading international business. Application requirements:
- Recent degree essential at 2:2 or above. All specialisms considered
- Minimum 6 months work experience, ideally within an office-based environment
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Assertive and confident with a proactive approach to work
- Local to Greater Manchester
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary structure leading to £22/23k after 18 months
- Staff discounts on our own and branded products
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays after your first 12 months with the Company
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Bonus for 100 % attendance
- Free eye test and contribution to lenses of up to £100
- Annual Christmas parties and celebrations throughout the year
- Team social events
- Funded external training
The role offers a very competitive salary package, additional benefits and fantastic career progression whilst working with some of the biggest retail consumer goods brands and retailers across the World.
Please send your CV and covering letter to our recruitment team by 25th January 2020 to be considered for these roles.
Another Big Year for UP
This last year has been our biggest and best year yet with over 100 jobs being offered. Ultimate Products’ have now progressed to a PLC business after floating on the London Stock Exchange and we have now opened a state of the art showroom in Germany to complement our expansion plans into Europe. The business continues to expand globally and as such there are numerous job and career opportunities available. It is a fantastic time to join a fast paced, growing and dynamic business that puts people and product at the heart of everything that it does.